Project Planner - Civil Engineering
Intermediate/Senior Project Planner required for a contractor based in Cumbria on a permanent basis.
- Extensive on site planning experience.
- Minimum of 4 years working within the civil engineering industry.
- Proficient with Primavera.
- Experience managing multiple projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Production of reports and programmes for projects.
- Production of Earned Value Analysis Data.
- Review and alter project plans
- Attend regular progress meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Introducing improvements and innovations where appropriate.
- A degree, or HND/HNC within Civil Engineering.
- Chartered or Incorporated Member of professional body would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity with a civil engineering and construction company in the UK.
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.