Senior Planner - Civil Engineering - Birmingham
£55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Senior Planner required for a national construction contractor to be based on enabling works of a large civil engineering project in the Midlands.
* Tender and on site planning experience
* Experienced in the use of Primavera P6
* 4D Planning experience would be advantageous
* Experience working for a main contractor within the construction industry
What you'll be doing:
* To support the preparation of tender and project delivery programmes and track performance against planned intent.
* Actively maintain a record of tender / project risks, planning issues, actions and resolutions and track these to a conclusion.
* Produce, develop and maintain high quality Primavera project plans, including manufacturing and site activities.
* Attend interface meetings with client and suppliers
* Establish progress status reports and mitigation plans from suppliers against baseline targets
* Carrying out client visits
* Progress Monitoring
* Experience of working in a Planning or Senior Planning role for a main contractor essential
* Degree/HNC/HND in Civil Engineering advantageous
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.