Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new opportunity?
My client has an urgent requirement for a Quality Manager who has experience with product, supplier or customer quality.
You will lead a team of 9 employees and be responsible for the further development of the sites QMS.
* Monitoring Quality costs, Quality metrics and reporting regularly
* Maintain, train and guide teams on IATF 16949, AS9100 and ISO 14001
* Planning internal and supplier audits as well as supporting customer audits.
* Preparing the annual audit program,
* Planning and evaluation of internal quality audits.
* Previous experience in a Quality Management role
* Must have previous experience as a manager or team leader
* Experience with PPAP, APQP, and 8D
* Experience with IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3
* Experience with electronics is a must
* Must be able to speak both German and English to B2 level at least
If you are interested and wish to apply please contact Emily Wright
In addition to this you will be a technical liaison for both internal and external customers and participate in quality planning for the new products.
To be successful you will need to have experience with the following:
* Experience leading Global APQP and PPAP activities
* Previous experience in a Supplier/Customer Quality role
* Experience with internal/external audit for IATF 16949/ TS 16949 and ISO9001
* A good understanding of DFMEA, PFMEA, SPC and Process Control Plans
* Experience with RCA
* Must have experience in managing a team
* Must speak German and English
This position will require up to 50% international travel.
If you are interested please contact Emily Wright
You can search for a new job here.