We currently have a requirement for a Rail Project Planner to join a progressive consultancy, working on a major UK infrastructure project, based from Reading.
The role will suit an individual local to the Berkshire area, wanting to gain further project experience on a landmark transport scheme but with an interest in potentially diversifying sector in the future. Future opportunities to potentially travel abroad and/or follow a career path in Project Management or PMO are also available within this fast-growing international firm.
The role will involve working closely with the client in a Planning and advisory capacity, producing detailed programmes of work, monitoring/updating progress, key stakeholder management, earned value analysis and continually developing the existing relationship with the client.
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- Previous planning/project controls experience within the rail sector.
- Proficiency with PrimaVera (P6) & MS Project software.
- Relevant engineering/construction degree desirable (not essential).
- Personable, "client-facing" personality.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
In return, our client will offer a basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus a full benefits package. Apply now for further details.
You can search for a new job here.