Thanks for expressing an interest in joining the IC Resources team!
WHO ARE WE?
IC Resources is ranked one of the top recruitment agencies within the Semiconductor and Electronic industries. Our exponential growth over the years combined with our established network and name within the market has led to an increased demand on business and resources. As a result, IC Resources is expanding and is seeking bright, motivated and driven individuals to join the team.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As a Resourcer you will be one of the most important parts of the IC Resources engine. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates within one of our established divisions: Semiconductors, Software, Engineering, Electronics, Creative or Commercial. You will employ a variety of recruitment methods using a range of channels to unearth new talent. Training will be provided and eventually this position could evolve into a 360° capacity.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishing contact with and qualifying new candidates in your market.
- Reconnecting with existing candidates and conserving relations.
- Acting as consultant to candidates, advising on recruitment process.
- Effectively demonstrating best recruitment practices at all times.
- Become a partner to technology community and an ambassador of the IC Resources brand.
YOUR ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Have tenacity and perseverance in achieving goals.
- Written and verbal communication must be to a high standard.
- Able to use initiative when working both independently and in a team.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade effectively.
- Solid time management, planning and organisational skills.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WE VALUE
- Commercial awareness in relevant industries.
- Sales/Cold-calling or Business Development skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process.
- High levels of technical literacy.
- Secondary languages are advantageous.
VALUES WE UPHOLD
- Intelligence - knowledge, experience and imagination underpin smart interactions.
- Innovation - intelligence, technology and initiative are fundamental to progress.
- Integrity - honesty, respect and diligence should be at the heart of every activity.
- Intensity - dedication, focus and determination are essential to delivering results.
- Inspiration - attitude, pride and passion create an infectious environment for success.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Ongoing training and supported career development.
- Flexible career options and autonomy.
- 24 days holiday per annum.
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments.
- Free bootcamp
- Quarterly Lunch Club.
- Company-wide events and trips.
For more information on becoming an IC Resources team member please contact Dan Nash at IC Resources.
Notes: Recruitment, Consultant, graduate, job, junior, jobs, career, technology, recruiter, agency, recruitment consultant, network, search, CV, temp, interim, Contracts Recruitment Consultant, resourcer, Contract, permanent, Sales, reading, Grazeley, culture, semiconductor, commercial, engineering, electronics, creative, resourcing, business, development, delivery, client, development, resourcing, head-hunting, talent, acquisition, resources, resourcing,
You can search for a new job here.