Regional Sales Manager EMEA
Scandic / Nordic region
Excellent Base Salary + Bonus
Key, growing, semiconductor OEM is seeking someone to adopt full sales ownership for the Scandic / Nordic region. Increased responsibility is also potentially available in the form of potentially also running Eastern Europe and France too. A strong background in the semiconductor market and extensive Matrix Management skills are required. Home based role, anywhere in Sweden / Denmark or Finland can be considered.
- Hungry! This role is target driven rewarding sales success
- Sound technical expertise in Analog / Power Management / Wireless IC's
- Proven track record in driving Sales through Reps and Distribution channels
- Fluency in English and one local language is essential
- Build strong relationships with all the key stakeholders
- Forecast territory sales and develop sales development plans
- Bring drive and focus to the activities of the channel
- Coordinate the efforts of numerous indirect reports to deliver
A strong technical background in Semiconductors is required to assist the channel to deliver effective solutions to customers. These range from major key accounts to smaller manufacturers. By devising and implementing a successful strategy the future could involve growing a local team.
You can search for a new job here.