RF Engineer - Optical
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Salary: Based on experience.
This company is one of the many spin- outs from TU University and is in a growth phase. They are seeking an RF Engineer to join their head quarters based in Eindhoven, Netherlands. The RF Engineer will be working on optical switches involved in high-speed communications for the mobile and performance computing industries.
You will be working on both existing product lines and creating new robust products in the hundreds of Gbps. Responsibilities will include
- RF Design
- EM Simulation/ EMC/ EMI
- RF Test
- PCB Design/ Layout (High Speed)
- Previous experience in RF Design
- Theoretical knowledge of High Speed RF Design and measurements
- Board Bring up, PCB Design
- RF System Integration
- Knowledge of a variety of RF Test Equipment
Languages- Business English
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt.
You can search for a new job here.