I am looking for an RF Engineer to join my client working on the design and development of defence/military technology. This is a contract position for a 6-month contract with the view for an extension, based in Staffordshire.
In the role, you will be working both within the RF team and individually to design, develop and test new technology to enhance the product. You will assess and use the appropriate tools for testing fixed and mobile radar applications, you will be required to analyse and present these results contributing the further development and integration. Final testing will be carried out in a near-field test chamber using standard instrumentation and VNA's. Additional support may be required to support the sales team for further project bids.
* Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or similar)
* 5 years experience within Design & Development of RF/Antenna products
* Hands-on manual testing experience. Use of VNA would be beneficial etc
* 3+ years of Antenna Experience
* UK Resident
* A confident individual who is able to record and present analysis
* Motivated person able to work in a team environment