Sales Account Manager - Semiconductor IP - EMEA
My client is a large US company seeking to expand their footprint in Europe. They are seeking a Sales Account Manager, with a good technical background in ASIC and Semiconductor IP, to join their team and manage customers across EMEA. You will be technically savvy with a strong commercial acumen and able to both drive and deliver revenue.
>> Home-based role (when not travelling) in either Israel, Germany, UK, France, Sweden or the Netherlands.
>> Travel up to 50% across EMEA and Israel
* Relevant technical degree or equivalent
* Engineering background in ASIC or FPGA
* Demonstratable sales experience in Semiconductor IP, memory, Foundry or ASIC.
* Excellent semiconductor industry knowledge
* Ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply to Rebecca Goss at IC Resources.
Keywords: ASIC, FPGA, Verilog, RTL, EDA, IP Cores, Prototype, Sales, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Strategic, Travel, IP, Digital, Home-base, UK, Israel, Germany, France, Sweden, the Netherlands.
You can search for a new job here.