My client provides outsourced semiconductor services and are looking to appoint a Sales Manager who can sell test, failure analysis, quality assurance, and additional project offerings in to customers across Germany. The ideal locations would be Stuttgart or Munich, but this could be home based for the right candidate, if they're able to be 'visible' in the office on a weekly basis.
Applicants will need to have:
* A technical degree (electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, sciences, or similar)
* A background working in the semiconductor industry (with good knowledge of the IC manufacturing process)
* A track record selling services (ideally) or capital equipment
* The willingness to travel frequently within Germany and possibly further afield in the DACH region
* Business fluent German and English
This company have pushed through a difficult financial period and are now poised to grow well under a different management structure and with new investment.
You can search for a new job here.