Sales & Business Development Manager - Connectivity
This position is working with a global Chipset Design company who are actively looking for a Corporate Sales Manager/Business Development Manager to join their team.
The Sales & Business Development Manager will be working within the Connectivity & Networking team and you will be required to have strong wireless/IoT/Broadband experience and be familiar with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, xDSL, Cellular, GPS, STB or Microcontroller experience.
You will lead the relationship and drive for Design-In and sales with both existing and new customers.
This is a home based role with a minimum of 50% travel across Europe.
· Degree qualified within Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or related subject
· Significant experience in the technology sector - preferably in the semiconductor or CPEs, wireline, wireless and/or consumer electronic segments
· Proven commercial or customer project management experience in one or more of the following areas is mandatory: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, xDSL, Cellular, GPS, Set-top-box, microcontrollers or digital consumer technologies
· Strong commercial engagement with customers and external parties
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
This is a brand new and exciting position, with a major player within this field. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.