Our client is an innovative technology company developing and manufacturing CMOS sensors for industrial image processing and related markets.
We are looking to hire for a high-performing Sales Director for EMEA based in the Frankfurt Area to oversee our clients ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth plans.
* You will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
* Own and meet/exceed quarterly sales targets within EMEA
* Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the customer base
* Forecasting and reporting results clearly to Senior Management
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
* Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
* Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
* Continuously motivate and lead the EMEA sales team
* BA/BS degree or equivalent · Minimum 7+ years of sales management experience required.
* Inside Sales and Outside sales management experience required
* Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company
* Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
* Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* 40% travel
* Previous CMOS Sensors & Camera Sensors experience is essential.
Our client offers you an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company where you can be part of their success!
We would like to receive your application to explore this opportunity further. I look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com