Sales Director - Software
My client, a leading EDA software company, is seeking a Sales Director to join their Munich team. You will be managing 4 other manager's and a wider team of 40 people; travelling to different office sites when not in Munich. You will be strategically driving sales for the PCB business unit through data-driven and results-driven means.
· Relevant degree, or equivalent.
· Hands on experience of developing sales teams and a proven track record of success.
· Documented experience of sales through driving new business and growing existing accounts; exceeding targets.
· You will understand a transactional sales model and have experience of selling in this way.
· Ideally you would have worked for software companies selling EDA tools, mechanical design software or simulation software.
· Native/fluent German and fluent English required.
· Be strategically engaged with sales managers to drive their teams forward; using data and results to help drive decisions.
· Take a hands-on approach to the role; developing sales processes as needed.
· Establish strong relationships in the business; utilizing skills to maintain the status quo of success.
· Regular visits to the sales offices in Germany, the Netherlands and the USA to ensure a consistent message and a good relationship with sales teams.
· Plan regional and territorial sales strategies; collaborating with senior sales managers to target new business and grow existing accounts.
You will be an established sales professional with an ability to lead, mentor and grow a successful sales team. You will not manage accounts yourself but be clearly able to strategically grow the EMEA business; using data to drive decisions.
Print Save To Shortlist