EMEA Sales Director - Power Semiconductors
US (Detroit or Austin)
Excellent On Target Earnings + Benefits
A new semiconductor startup offering revolutionary GaN IC's into the power conversion space! They are a smaller company seeking someone to join their senior management team in the role of Director Sales, USA. Key responsibilities will be to work as a sole-contributor securing, through a combination of FAE and Sales activities, new design in slots across the region. This role can be worked from home in the regions of Detroit, Michigan or Austin, Texas and also offers a quick route to future progression.
- Highly technical competent in GaN / SiC / Power etc
- Demonstrable ability to devise and deliver a US sales strategy
- Proven experience of delivering consistent solid growth
- Experience selling into the Automotive / Industrial / Data Centre sectors
- Degree or equivalent in electronics
- Provide sales and technical FAE support personally
- Quickly establish the sales strategy and vision for the US
- Activate sales and technical support through the Channels
- Full involvement in all related strategic, marketing, pricing and advertising functions
Your technical background will give you an immediate understanding of the benefits of these products and will be able to use this enthusiasm to sell into the field. Evidently this role will require regular travel. A natural drive and certain gravitas will gain you access to the key customers in this space.