My client is a leading software analytics company that is providing comprehensive software solutions for the manufacturing supply chain of semiconductor and electronic OEMs. They are a leader in this space and seeking a new Sales Manager, to join them in Germany, due to new growth. You will have solid experience of selling into semiconductor OEMS and ideally have an understanding of testing, the manufacturing process and software.
Home-based in Germany.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent.
· Proven sales experience selling B2B to semiconductor or electronic OEMs - you will know how to develop business within large strategic accounts.
· Good knowledge of the semiconductor manufacturing and testing process.
· Native/fluent German and fluent English
· Responsible for the B2B sales of 4 strategic semiconductor OEMs in Germany; developing these accounts to achieve further sales.
· Strategic planning of account growth - driving strategies to align with the company's overall growth strategy.
· Hit and exceed sales targets.
· Conduct regular customer business reviews and roadmap meetings; aligning with internal teams for key projects and general support.
Open to an experienced, strategic sales professional who is very able to grow large accounts through building new relationships, growing existing ones and identifying growth strategies. You will be pro-active and technical; able to clearly comprehend the customer's need and product-match in response.
You can search for a new job here.