Strong Base + Bonus + Benefits
Sales Manager - Automotive Semiconductors - Detroit.
Established Semiconductor OEM seeks a strong Sales Manager to take the lead for a small team of Junior Sales and FAE's. Setting an example and giving direction are the two key responsibilities. Based in the Detroit you will have an address book into the automotive industry and be able to immediately leverage your hard-earned contacts to great effect. This is a home-based role, suiting a true 'Hunter' that can lead by example.
- Technical Sales background from the Semiconductor industry
- Experience selling to key manufacturers in the region
- Network within the local Automotive accounts
- Experience managing a small sales team - Direct or Matrix
- Support sales of product range within existing accounts
- Identify new verticals and customers to further increase revenue
- Demonstrate 'sales growth' habits to the rest of the team
- Forecast territory sales and produce sales development plans
This role will suit the classic high energy, enthusiastic and ambitious sales profile. You will need to be an experienced standalone worker that has managed a small team of 'juniors' previously. It will require the ability to make direct sales and maintain strong relationships across the board.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, WyomingPrint Save To Shortlist