My client are an exciting medical research company who are looking to grow a number of their teams. They have developed a novel lab-on-chip device that could prove revolutionary for the healthcare, life science and biotechnology sectors.
· Generation of marketing materials for 1:1 commercial discussions (e.g. company flyers, brochure and video)
· Managing external suppliers (specialist companies in graphics, photography, creative writing etc.
· Work as part of business development team to meet the company's objectives through planning, creative thinking and implementation of communications activities
· Communicate effectively with the company's technology and product development teams to align application requirements and technical capabilities
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
· Support the strategic marketing team to implement and monitor their plans and perform analysis of market size, share and growth.
· Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Management of relationships with all product development stakeholders
· Support to maintain relationships with external advisors, consultants and potential customers
Required Skills & Experience
· Degree in life science
· Minimum 2 years customer facing commercial experience, likely from within the pharma/biotech industry
· Excellent communicator: skills in written communications in all forms, including press releases and social media with some experience of producing high quality visual material (digital and print)
· Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking across different projects at any one time
· Delivery focussed with an excellent attention to detail
· Team player: works effectively with a wide range of individuals, including senior directors and scientific staff.
· Experience working in a small company environment
· Some experience in brand development
Keywords: life science, marketing, junior, graduate, editing, technical writing
You can search for a new job here.