Security Software Engineer - iOS
Salary: Flexible - depending on experience
This leading edge security technology company's products are currently in use in over 1Bn handsets worldwide. They are looking to hire an iOS Software Engineer to join their SDK development team. You will be working as part of the wider Product Engineering group, responsible for developing and delivering a world class developer SDK to their many customers and partners.
Essential skills/experience required:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Objective-C targeting iOS using XCode and C/C++
- Familiarity with scripting languages and version control, ideally Python / Bash / Subversion / Git
- Experience of Android, Android Studio and the Android NDK
- Other build systems / scripting languages: Gradle / Perl / Ruby / XCodeProj / make
- Working knowledge of applied cryptography / PKI
- Proven methodological testing skills
- An appreciation of modern approaches to UX
The successful candidate will have a background that includes a blend of the following:
- A background in telecoms / banking / identity / security / mobile
- May also have some client-facing experience (requirements gathering and analysis, writing "statement of work" proposals, training, integration teams)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a truly innovative company with an enviable list of partners and clients.
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are interested.
Keywords: iOS, Objective-C, Xcode, C++, permanent, security, Cambridge
You can search for a new job here.