Semiconductor IC Packaging Project Manager
Rewarding salary + Benefits
Our International client is now looking for a Semiconductor IC Packaging Project Manager to be responsible for managing IC package development projects. The role will involve being the technical interface between the package development team and marketing / applications divisions, with some direct customer interaction.
Required skills for the IC Packaging Project Manager include;
- Strong semiconductor IC packaging knowledge
- Power device experience (MOSFET, diode, IGBT etc.)
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please call us to discuss further.
You can search for a new job here.