Our client is now looking for a Semiconductor Product Engineer to be responsible for supporting IC development including product manufacturability, test verification and process stability. The role will involve driving yield and cost analysis as well as optimising process standardisation.
Required skills include;
- Strong semiconductor product engineering experience
- Test development knowledge
- Quality management knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please contact Rachel Anderson, Rachel@ic-resources.com for further details.
You can search for a new job here.