Senior Applications Engineer - magnetic sensors - Germany
A leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance Semiconductor solution for automotive with additional focus on office automation, industrial, and consumer/communications markets is has an opportunity in their office in Heidelberg for a Senior Applications Engineer or Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer with an interest to move into an AE position and potentially management of a small team, eager to further develop their pre-existing expertise in Microelectronics in the field of magnetic sensors and micro-systems.
I this position you will provide technical support to key German and European customers as well as drive
the definition and development of new sensor products and technologies.
Your responsibilities entail:
* Review customer specifications and work with in-house personnel to define new current, linear and angle sensor products.
* Development of innovative IC architectures for next generation automotive, industrial, consumer electronics and energy-efficient solutions.
* Providing professional technical support to customers and OEMs through magnetic/electrical simulations (Ansys) and lab measurements.
* Be a technical interface to customers for the design-in of new custom and applications specific products.
* Support field marketing activities and write technical documentation such as technical reports, datasheets and applications notes.
Desired skills and expertise:
* MSc degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or PhD.
* Experience with FEM simulators like ANSYS.
* Knowledge of Semiconductor physics or Analog Mixed Signal IC Design.
* Matlab/Simulink, Verilog, C++, LabWindows
* Team-oriented working style in an international environment with very good command of the German language
For more information and to apply please contact Ane at IC Resources with your CV!