Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - High Speed SerDes
75k-95k Euros depending on experience + excellent benefits
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior/Principal Analog IC Design Engineer to join a global leader in Semiconductor development for consumer applications. Based in the highly desired city of Munich, you will be working within an international team on the design and development for Mixed Signal SerDes IP.
* Analog and Digital circuit design for SerDes PHY
* Evaluation of circuit topologies for product requirements (CDR, Tx, Rx, bias generator, clock generation, distribution)
* Working with various teams to define requirements (modelling, packaging, hardware, DFT and ESD)* Creating block-level specifications
* Mask design to implement layout * Generation of IP Kits for release
* Defining bench-level test plans* Holding design reviews
Experience is highly desired in the following; Modelling of CDR and adaptive loops (using C, Matlab or Python), creating VerilogA/AMS behavioural models as well as knowledge in static timing analysis tools (e.g., Nanotime, Primetime) and knowledge of ESD requirements.
Industry degree qualified, the successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years experience in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for high-speed serial links and will have experience in some or all of the following:
* High Speed SerDes protocols (e.g. PCIe, USB, SATA)* Strong knowledge of Analog IC Design in CMOS
* Tx/Rx equalization techniques and circuits* High speed digital circuits (e.g. serializer, deserializer, counters, dividers)
* Knowledge of CDR architectures* Experience in lab testing of high-speed serial links
Excellent communication skills in English are required with knowledge of the German language an asset.
Contact Ane at IC Resources to apply today!
You can search for a new job here.