A chance to work with a world leading organisation within the Semiconductor industry at their site located in the capital of Poland, Warsaw.
In this role you will take the responsibility for the development and customisation of Analog IP blocks and subsystems and you will participate in spec definition and estimations, interface with the layout teams and produce and present design review documentation as required to support costumer requirements.
You will be an integral member of the team and will have the opportunity to work with industry leading semiconductor and system companies worldwide to help drive the companies market leading System and Verification technologies.
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a relevant position.
Experience is required in one or all of the following:
* Knowledge of the CMOS IC development process - from spec definition, design, post layout verification, manufacture, characterization and production test
* Experience in at least two of the following areas: High Speed SerDes, ADC and DAC, PLL, LDO, BandGap, Power Management, MIPI and other Interface IPs
* Experience of delivering successful full-custom Analog IP blocks in CMOS technology
* Relevant experience in 65nm design or in more advanced process nodes
* A strong understanding of design for mass production and for test
* Prior exposure to IP packaging, ESD, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity topics
* Hands-on experience with lab instrumentation & measurement
* In depth knowledge of simulation and modelling tools such as Spectre/RF, HFSS, ADS, MathCad, Matlab and Simulink
* Knowledge of Analog IC Layout techniques, matching, signal integrity, parasitics
Good communication skills in English are required for the position as well as the ability to work in a fast moving & flexible environment and on multiple projects in parallel.
This opportunity offers continued professional development and the chance to create solutions that will influence the development of exciting new technologies in this sector!
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, UkrainePrint Save To Shortlist