Senior Analog Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - Automotive Sensors
A market leader in the development of automotive and industrial sensors is looking for experienced Analog Mixed Signal IC Designers to join their design team in Graz to develop Lidar sensor products.
In your role you will specify analog and mixed signal circuit concepts for Lidar sensor products including:
Design and verification of Analog Mixed Signal IC's like like converters, oscillators, comparators, amplifiers, line drivers or filters, support Analog Mixed Signal blocks from definition to volume production while working closely together with silicon validation, test engineering and quality management. You will also execute requirements engineering, configuration and change management and work compliance to automotive standards like TS16949 or ISO 26262.
The successful Analog Mixed Signal IC Designer has the following qualifications and skill:
* University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Significant years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design of (Lidar-)Driver/Receiver/Magnetic Sensors products
* Proven expertise in the design of Analog building blocks like converters, oscillators, comparators, amplifiers, line drivers or filters
* Proven background in the development of power supply design, biasing, bandgaps and the application of low power measures
* Understanding of EMC concept, simulation and analytics experience
* Knowhow with ESD/LU concept, simulation, and circuit design
* Good background in supporting processes like requirements engineering or configuration and change management, verification needs and state of the art EDA tools.
Proven expertise in automotive ecosystem and standards like TS16949 or ISO 26262. A degree of travel to other EU site will be required.
For more information and to apply for this role, please contact Ane at IC Resources with your CV today. EU based applicants only can be considered.