Senior Android Developer
Salary: Flexible - depending on level of experience
Growing tech company, operating in the IoT and medical industries, is looking to expand its mobile development team and hire a further Senior Android Developer.
Key skills/experience required:
- Extensive commercial grade mobile app development experience
- At least one app developed which communicated with a peripheral using Bluetooth or any other protocol.
- Educated to a Bachelor's degree (2:1 or above), or equivalent level.
- Full and thorough understanding of Android and a working knowledge of iOS Development environment
- Knowledge of Android framework
- Strong experience building custom UI.
- Strong Leadership qualities to lead a small team of mobile developers.
- A strong desire to create a unique app and user experience
- Full understanding of App Distribution workflow.
- Any experience with ISO certification for medical devices is also a plus.
- Experience with Google Fit is a plus.
- Experience with Bluetooth related software stacks and anything related to IoT
- Be part of the team of Android and iOS developers both in house and overseas where required to build cutting edge, next generation, mobile applications.
- Take Business goals from product management and convert them to ISO certified software.
- Work closely with Academics and Hospital staff to gather detailed and practical requirement in order to get an understanding of desired functionalities and interfaces.
- Follow internal software development procedure that complies with medical regulations
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to strengthen development efficiency
- Develop automated unit tests
- Interface with software test to ensure high quality product
Please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are keen to apply
Keywords: Android, Bluetooth, app, Oxford, permanent, IoT
You can search for a new job here.