Senior Android Developer
Salary: £ flexible (depending on level of experience)
Growing tech company, operating in the IoT and medical industries, is looking to expand its mobile development team and hire a further Senior Android Developer.
Key skills/experience required:
- Extensive commercial grade Android mobile app development experience
- At least one app developed which communicated with a peripheral using Bluetooth or any other protocol.
- Experience with Bluetooth related software stacks and anything related to IoT
- Educated to a Bachelor's degree (2:1 or above), or equivalent level.
- Knowledge of Android framework
- Strong experience building custom UI.
- Full understanding of App Distribution workflow.
- Any experience with ISO certification for medical devices is also a plus.
- Experience with Google Fit is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: Android, IoT, Bluetooth, Java, medical, Oxford, permanent, app
You can search for a new job here.