Title: Senior Android Developer
Salary: €flexible - depending upon level of experience
Global e-commerce company is looking to hire a Senior Android Developer to join its growing mobile app development team.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of e-commerce brands and a range of app projects that have a global audience.
Key skills/experience required:
- 2+ years in Android mobile application development.
- Demonstrate experience in unit testing and functional testing.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Deep understanding of the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction).
- Love new technologies, clean architecture and coding in a decoupled way.
- Design to improve the user experience.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Agile methodologies
They offer a very competitive package + relocation assistance.
Contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative for more info.
Key words: Android, app, mobile, agile, Spain, Madrid, permanent
You can search for a new job here.