My client is a semiconductor OEM who are developing a new LED technology for AR/ VR applications. They're currently looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to bring this technology to the EMEA Market, developing relationships with engineering and procurement/ management teams at prospective customers, ultimately generating interest and demand.
The successful candidate will need:
* A technical degree (in physics/ electronics engineering, or similar)
* Experience in a business development/ product marketing/ technical sales position
* A good understanding of (and a passion for) virtual reality and augmented reality technology
* A home office
* The ability to work from a facility in the South-West of England at least twice a week
* The willingness to travel around 25% of the time
This role would suit someone who wants to pioneer a new technology platform in an emerging market - mapping out and targeting business opportunities across EMEA.
You can search for a new job here.