Excellent salary! Flexible working hours! Excellent development tools and facilities!
Our rapidly expanding client based in Cambridge has an urgent requirement for a Permanent Senior Embedded Software Engineer who has both hardware and software experience and enjoys implementing solutions from both areas.
Your role will be to assist our client in designing, developing and improving the embedded software for their evolving range of network display ASICs.
* Experience of developing embedded software for System on Chip (SoC) products.
* Ability to write assembler, C and ideally C++ programs targeted at embedded RTOS systems, primarily 32-bit processors.
* Embedded Linux, driver and or kernel level development skills.
* Strong skills in prototyping, debugging and hardware bring-up.
* Any experience of Video interfacing (e.g. HDMI, DisplayPort) or Communication protocols such as USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (802.11g/n/ac) would also be highly beneficial.
To apply or to hear more contact: email@example.com
You can search for a new job here.