This is an opportunity to join a world leading multi national company at their growing design centre based in Cork, Ireland. Cork is fast becoming one of Europe's busiest locations for Semiconductor companies and offers a great change to and live a vibrant city and experience Ireland at it's best.
Job responsibilities for this position include the qualification and integration of target foundry physical verification and parasitic extraction decks in the design environment as well as providing physical verification and parasitic extraction user support. Knowledge is required in deep sub-micron RF/Analog CMOS process technologies and mask layout design
Industry degree qualified the successful CAD Support Engineer will have some or all of the following:
- Expertise in validation, integration and user support of Calibre DRC, LVS, ERC, ESD, and Latch-up rule decks
- Expertise in validation, integration, and user support of StarRC and Calibre-XRC parasitic extraction decks
- Proficiency in integration and tech setup of Calibre and StarRC tools
- Proficiency in Perl and UNIX scripting languages
- Physical verification / PEX deck development team / project lead prior experience is a plus.
There are opportunities for varying levels of expertise from individual contributor up to team lead level. Visas are not able to be considered for this position.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
You can search for a new job here.