This Senior Data Scientist vacancy is based in Berlin, Germany with my client who develops software platforms for the business side of the advertising industry.
What can you expect? You will be working alongside two other Data Scientists and you primary responsibilities will be in;
1. Using analytical, statistical and database skills to generate reports, analyses and insights from large, complex data sets, aiming to increase advertising efficiency
2. Develop algorithms for automated decision making around campaign & targeting setup, budget allocation, real time bidding and performance optimisation
Eligible Senior Data Scientists will have a relevant degree such as Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline, and experience in most of the following;
1. 5+ years commercial experience
2. Excellent programming in Python and Java or Scala is a plus
3. Knowledge of Big Data specially either Spark or Hadoop
4. Problem solving ability to optimise algorithms
5. worked with Statistical methods before (classification/prediction models)
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Diogo Pereira, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.
You can search for a new job here.