My Multi-national client based in South West London has an urgent requirement for a Senior Developer Relations Engineer whose main responsibility will be to optimise game engines, promoting new technologies and influencing the Companies software and hardware development strategy. An important part of the role is building relationships with external parties, primarily game developers and related companies.
Candidates should possess:
· Strong proficiency in C and C++ programming languages
· Experience of developing computer games and/or 3D graphics
· Capability with one or more 3D Graphics technologies (OpenGL ES, DirectX, Metal and/or Vulkan)
· Performance analysis (and optimisation) of real-time graphics applications
· A good level of inter-personal and communication skills
· Good analytical and logical thinking capability
· Experience of working with Unity, Unreal, Cryengine or similar game engines
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
Keywords: London, C/C++, Open GL, 3D Graphics, Vulkan
You can search for a new job here.