Senior DevOps Engineer
My Manchester based client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to support the development of new products and services while managing the maintenance and improvement of existing software platforms. You will help a team of developers to meet business objectives, continually streamlining the development process.
As Senior DevOps Engineer:
You will oversee and improve the software development processes, including:
* Improving our platforms' infrastructure environments
* Implementing and overseeing software & infrastructure testing
* Implementing and managing strategies, processes & tool-sets
* Understanding the technical requirements of clients and internal delivery teams
* Realising and monitoring a centralised store of platform and codebase documentation
Experience required for the DevOps Engineer:
* Experience with CMake is essential
* Knowledge of one or more object-orientated programming languages, ideally C++
* Knowledge of Python
* Experience with version control systems & management platforms
* Experience implementing and working with continuous integration
* Experience with SDLC Methodologies & Frameworks (Kanban, Scrum etc.)
* Experience implementing & automating software testing processes
* Experience with 3D animation packages (e.g. Maya), 3D game engine or rendering engine is a bonus
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer with CMake knowledge and expertise, then get in touch to discuss this Manchester based opportunity.
You can search for a new job here.