An excellent opportunity for a Senior Digital ASIC Design expert to join leading wireless firm based in the Netherlands. Our client, a leading mixed-signal IC design company with an impressive track record of success in wireless communications has an opportunity for a Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join them in Eindhoven. This company is globally renowned for its high level of expertise - the over the past year they have seen particularly strong growth with the addition of a new design team in Germany. They are now looking for a Senior Digital IC Designer to drive ongoing development, and take responsibility for defining the digital system specification and translating it into digital system architecture.
The Senior Digital IC Design Engineer will technically guide the design team through the complete ASIC Design flow process, and play a strong hands-on role themselves in the design, implementation and verification on block and IC level.
* An extensive industrial background in Digital IC / ASIC Design, with expertise in front-end RTL design
* Experience in setting up digital system and block level specifications and developing architecture
* Experience of digital filters, DSP cores and peripherals would be an advantage
* Strong Verilog and Cadence experience would be useful, although not essential
* A positive working attitude, excellent communication skills
On offer - a competitive salary package, job stability, highly interesting technical work and long term career prospects. Please contact Rachel Mason.com for more information or to apply.
You can search for a new job here.