Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Competitive salary + benefits
Our client, an exciting mixed-signal ASIC start-up based in Central London near Regents Park, is looking for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join them.
As a small, fast-paced technology company, our client is looking for a highly talented, capable RTL Design Engineer to play a big role in developing complex digital blocks on their mixed-signal IC. You'll take charge of all areas of development for custom digital blocks for ultra-low power applications, with particular focus on design specification, RTL design (VHDL) and testing. This role has quite a strong research focus, and will offer the right candidate the opportunity to write white papers and have their research published in academic journals.
· Top notch RTL coding skills for ASIC designs (VHDL / Verilog)
· Excellent academics; a good degree (1st / 2:1) in Electronics or related field
· Several years' hands-on design experience within industry
· A track-record of delivering successful chip development cycles
· Experience of backend design processes would be beneficial, but not essential.
If you're looking for an opportunity to gain valuable digital design experience in a start up environment and work in the City, get in touch for more details.
You can search for a new job here.