The Senior Electronics Engineer will join a small VC funded startup in London providing Design Services and developing Electronics Design Automation tools to changing the way circuits are designed in the near future.
Experience in a broad range of industries is key to being successful in this position: Defence, Aerospace, Consumer Electronics, Automotive.
Taking inspiration from the integrated circuit workflow (hardware description language, logic synthesis, automated place and route); you will be part of a team creating an entirely new software engine for circuit boards, that inputs the requirements of a circuit board and automatically outputs a complete design, ready for manufacture.
Your mission is to design printed circuit boards for clients (schematic and layout) and inform the architecture of Circuit Mind's core software technology by providing the electronic design knowledge to the rest of the engineering team.
Design circuit boards for customers in a wide range of industries (consumer, automotive, communications and more):
* Gather requirements
* Capture schematic
* Layout the board to meet constraints including power integrity, signal integrity, EMI, thermal, DFM and more
* Perform simulations of functional and non-functional behaviour (power, EMI, thermal, etc)
* Verify and test the board.
Provide electronic design knowledge to the software and algorithm engineers to create software that automates:
* Component selection
* Schematic capture
* Functional and non-functional simulations.
The Senior Electronics Engineer will have the following experience:
* Schematic capture and layout for complex circuit boards:
* 150+ components
* 10+ layers
* High-speed digital signals
* Sensitive analog components
* Industrial level power, EMI, and thermal requirements.
* Experience designing schematic and layout of RF circuits and/or power circuits.
For further information or to apply, please contact Chris Moffatt.
You can search for a new job here.