Senior Embedded Linux Engineer
TOP salary plus benefits
Immediate new opening available in Bristol for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join a multidisciplinary engineering team, and undertake design, development and maintenance of software for video inspection products. The role requires excellent embedded Linux and C skills, including Linux platform build and driver development. The ideal candidate will also have broad experience of embedded systems, ranging from bare machine microcontroller-based software, to application development in C++ using GUI frameworks such as Qt/QML. Ideally you will have an understanding of video processing under Linux, ideally using GStreamer.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge and relevant experience in -
* Embedded Linux and C
* Linux Platform creation using Yocto
* Linux Kernel level configuration and debugging
* Development of Linux Kernel drivers (in particular I2C, SPI)
* Experience of configuring Linux Platforms (booting, basic security, user rights, etc.)
* git version control
* Hardware interfacing - I2C, SPI, etc.
* Unit testing
* Bare machine embedded C development
An appreciation of AGILE, network interfaces, electronics circuits, continuous integration tools, video standards are all beneficial.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC ResourcesPrint Save To Shortlist