Senior Embedded Linux Engineer
TOP salary plus benefits
Immediate new opening available in Bristol for a Senior Embedded Engineer to join a multidisciplinary engineering team, and undertake design, development and maintenance of software for video inspection products. The role requires excellent embedded Linux and C skills, including Linux platform build and driver development. The ideal candidate will also have broad experience of embedded systems, ranging from bare machine microcontroller-based software, to application development in C++ using GUI frameworks such as Qt/QML. Ideally you will have an understanding of video processing under Linux, ideally using GStreamer.
You must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge and relevant experience in -
* Embedded Linux and C
* Linux Platform creation using Yocto
* Linux Kernel level configuration and debugging
* Development of Linux Kernel drivers (in particular I2C, SPI)
* Experience of configuring Linux Platforms (booting, basic security, user rights, etc.)
* git version control
* Hardware interfacing - I2C, SPI, etc.
* Unit testing
* Bare machine embedded C development
An appreciation of AGILE, network interfaces, electronics circuits, continuous integration tools, video standards are all beneficial.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.