Senior Embedded Engineer with required in Manchester to work on ground breaking technology in the Space sector. The successful Senior Embedded Engineer with strong Embedded C/C++ expertise and will be working on innovative technologies in the areas of:
· Satellite ground systems including cloud-based Hub and Gateway implementations
· Software for new SoC developments
· Radiation Hardened (Rad-Hard) communication payloads for satellites
· System level software verification and validation
Embedded Engineer applicants should have
· Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
· Knowledge of software structures and architectures
· Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
· Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
· Experience of formal development processes and industry tool sets, e.g. GIT, SVN
It would be desirable to have knowledge of linux kernel and device drivers, satellite systems, TDD, Python, wireless protocols.
Superb opportunity to join a start-up with lots of scope for progression.
Send or Cv or get in touch with Emma Windows at IC Resources for more details on this opportunity.
You can search for a new job here.