Senior Embedded Software Engineer now needed near Manchester for world leading satellite communications company.
Applicants should be experienced Embedded Engineers with the following skills and experience:
* Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
* Knowledge of software structures and architectures
* Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
* Experience of Linux kernel and device drivers
* Experience of creating and maintaining Board Support Packages (BSP)
* Experience of embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS and DSP
* Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
* Experience of TDD and formal development processes using industry standard tool sets, e.g. GIT, SVN
* Knowledge of control and management of network elements using a variety of interfaces, such as NETCONF/YANG, SNMP, Web APIs, message queues, files and databases
Really exciting opportunity to join a start up division. Send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.