New opportunity for a Senior Firmware Engineer in Oxfordshire to join an expanding global leader. Applicants should have a relevant degree and at least 2yrs Embedded C/C++ programming expertise with a good understanding for embedded architecture.
Technical experience should include:
- Coding in C/C++
- Basic scripting
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Interesting role within a team of bright engineers. This role will offer you scope and career progression.
Please call for more details or send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources
You can search for a new job here.