Senior Field Application Engineer
This exciting start up based in the south of France are looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer to work within their growing Application Engineering team. You will be passionate, flexible with a strong customer focus.
The successful Field Application Engineer will be in charge of customers interface for technical aspects of unique and innovative technology.
You will be based primarily in my clients office as you would be required to be close to the R&D teams, however you will be expected to travel around 25% of the time.
This is an exciting position with huge growth opportunities, as well as the chance to work on one of the most exciting new semiconductor products within a fast growing company.
Senior Field Application Engineer Requirements:
· Masters Degreee or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
· Ideally 5 years experience in RTL and FPGA
· Working knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog is required
· Previous experience within an FPGA, EDA or IP company would be advantageous
· Strong customer facing skills
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
You can search for a new job here.