Senior Filter Engineer
6 Month Contract
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation based in Sweden for someone to work within their 5G Radio division. You will be working on RF Filter/ duplexer research and development for radio base stations,
accompanied with following the latest filter technical trends to identify key technology breakthroughs.
Candidates must have experience in some of the following areas:
· Experience of RF filter R&D
· Experienced in design of low-Q wideband, high-Q narrowband and tuneable/reconfigurable filters
· Plan and individually drive technology and concept research projects
· Use of RF measurement instruments
· experience in other RF passive design, e.g. antennas and phase shifters, and computational electromagnetics would be advantageous.
Fluency in :
· ANSYS HFSS, CST Microwave Studio, Keysight ADS, etc.
You can search for a new job here.