Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Oxfordshire
Senior Firmware Engineer needed near Oxford for leading company. Applicants should have a relevant degree and at least 4yrs commercial Embedded Software expertise with solid knowledge of complex embedded systems.
Technical experience to include:
- Coding in Embedded C
- Scripting expertise
- Conceptual knowledge of computer architecture
- Knowledge of OS architecture
- Knowledge of development tools (compiler, libraries, linker, debugger etc)
- Software design (preferably using UML)
- Knowledge of code management
- Software testing
Expected competencies, include:
* Project planning, implementation and monitoring skills.
* Small team leadership and effective teamwork.
* Strong analytical ability and design problem resolution skills.
* Support and development of less experienced engineers.
* Effective team-working.
* Information gathering and data research.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Keywords: Embedded Software, firmware, Senior, Embedded, C/C++, Oxford, Thames valley
You can search for a new job here.