FPGA Digital Design Opportunity! Not often something like this comes up!
Do you want to work with one of the most exciting broadcast companies in London right now?
I have a unique opportunity for you that will give you the chance to work on the most advanced video and image processing products. Our client is working on high speed development of video compression and they are expanding their Digital Design team.
Our client is looking for multiple FPGA engineers to join their rapidly expanding hardware team. They really reward their staff and they take time to appreciate your ideas and encourage involvement when working on their projects. You will work alongside highly skilled engineers and gain valuable experience working on cutting edge technology.
The following skill set would be needed for this position:
* Bachelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, or similar (2:1 or above)
* Over 3 years of FPGA or ASIC development experience
* RTL experience (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL)
* Proficiency in all phases of FPGA development
* Preferably a background in Broadcast/Video, however this is more desired than essential
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply. Engineers who need a VISA to work in the UK will not be accepted.
Up to the challenge? Apply now or get in touch with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.