Senior GaN Development Engineer
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our innovative client is now searching for a Senior GaN Development Engineer to be responsible for leading the development of GaN HEMT device development. Evaluation and optimization of devices will be part of the role as well as working in close collaboration with wafer process engineering and the design team.
Required skills for the Gallium Nitride Development Engineer will include;
- Strong GaN HEMT power device knowledge
- Evaluation/Characterisation experience
- Experience of working within a high volume manufacturing area
- Excellent communications skills
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please call us to discuss further.
You can search for a new job here.