My client, a successful growing business based in Oxfordshire, are looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer to join the team.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver customer requirements for engineering design / nuclear engineering in terms of cost, programme and quality through the management of a small team of engineers working either on a project or projects principally associated with their engineering discipline.
Responsibilities of the position include:
* Technical Consultancy
* Project Management including quality, progress and cost control including documentation.
* Sales Support and Customer care
* Responsible for managing subcontracts
* Prepare supporting "bespoke" calculations
* Checking designs and calculations prepared by others.
* Preparation of installation, commissioning and operating documents
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience within the Nuclear industry.
* Demonstrable competence in a design/delivery position within a project-based environment.
* Understanding of design requirements to support nuclear safety cases.
* Experience of managing sub-contracts.
* Knowledge of safety regulations including CDM.
* Experience of checking design documentation including drawings and supporting calculations
* Experience in the preparation of tender documentation.
* Experience in the preparation of design estimates, resource plans and programmes
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.