Title: Senior iOS Developer
Salary: £ flexible (depending on level of experience)
Growing tech company, operating in the IoT and medical industries, is looking to expand its mobile development team and hire a further Senior iOS Developer.
They are looking for an Agile focused senior iOS Developer looking to take responsibility for software development in internal and external teams. As part of this you'll have day to day governance over development, Systems Architecture, leading and mentoring junior developers and will be the primary driver for mobile software solutions within the business in order to smooth the delivery of our ideas in to production
Key skills/experience required:
- Extensive commercial grade mobile app development experience
- At least one app developed which communicated with a peripheral using Bluetooth or any other protocol.
- Experience with Bluetooth related software stacks and anything related to IoT
- Educated to a Bachelor's degree (2:1 or above), or equivalent level.
- Full and thorough understanding of iOS and a working knowledge of Android Development environment
- Strong experience with Swift & Objective C
- Strong experience building custom UI.
- Strong Leadership qualities to lead a small team of mobile developers.
- Full understanding of App Distribution workflow.
- Any experience with ISO certification for medical devices is also a plus.
- Experience with HealthKit and/or careKit is a plus.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
Keywords: iOS, IoT, Bluetooth, Swift, Objective C, London, permanent, app
You can search for a new job here.