Title: iOS Developer
Salary: flexible - depending on level of experience
Exciting mobile technology company in Edinburgh is looking to hire a further experienced iOS Developer to join their growing team.
Key skills/experience required:
- Developing mobile applications and libraries for Mobile Device platforms.
- Experience in Mobile based GUI Design and user interactions and flows.
- iOS development experience in Objective C and/or Swift through Object Oriented programming.
- Software testing of embedded software, creation of test plans and procedures, and production of test reports providing full traceability back to business level requirements.
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, XCode, etc.
- Complete end-to-end application development product life cycle process
- Developing location based applications and maps.
- Object-orientated software design patterns to provide a structured approach to computer programming to create reusable software elements and solutions
- Understanding of Mobile Device connectivity utilising WLAN and Bluetooth
- Experience of testing mobile products, applications, and platforms including IOS and Android
- Continuous Integration Test systems such as Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, FitNesse.
- Application Lifecycle Management tools, with JIRA and JIRA Confluence an advantage
- Source Code Management Systems such as SVN or GIT, with BitBucket (GIT) an advantage
- Android development experience in Java, Java technologies J2ME through Object Oriented programming.
This is a dynamic company, developing very innovative technology.
Contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative to find out more
Keywords: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Edinburgh, Scotland, permanent, mobile