Senior iOS Developer
Salary: £flexible - depending upon level of experience
This leading tech consultancy in Cambridge is looking to hire a Senior/Lead iOS Developer. This is an opportunity to take a leading technical role in their app development and deployment projects for varied industries, working closely with their embedded, algorithm, data, and server teams to deploy consumer and other end user facing apps, on tablet and smartphone. Working principally in Swift, you will have experience working with designers and clients on UX definition while leading software implementation tasks.
Key skills for the role also include expertise in lower level app functionality ( Core Bluetooth, Core Data, and CoreGraphics), as well as an ability to work with designers to create compelling user experiences.
Key technical skills/experience required:
- A high level degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Experience of production quality software implementation in Swift and Objective C
- Experience specifying application layer protocols, between apps and server systems and also over short range wireless (e.g. BLE, NFC)
- Ideally, experience working with other disciplines (e.g. embedded, server, and design teams)
Any of the following experience would be advantageous :
- Using GPU for non-graphics tasks
- Android or cross platform app development experience
- Working to regulatory standards such as ISO13485
- Experience in low power connected devices or infrastructure and services for connected devices
- Experience implementing low power RF protocols
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some innovative and leading edge app projects for a wide range of industries, including IoT, medical, cloud, etc. There is excellent career progression and learning opportunities, as well as an excellent benefits package.
Contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative if you are interested!
You can search for a new job here.