Senior iOS Developer
Salary: flexible - depending upon level of experience
Global e-commerce company is looking to hire a Senior iOS Developer to join its growing native mobile app development team in Madrid
You will have the chance to work on a variety of e-commerce brands and a range of app projects that have a global audience.
Key skills/experience required:
- 3+ years in iOS mobile application development.
- Objective C and/or Swift
- Demonstrate experience in unit testing and functional testing.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Deep understanding of the design of mobile applications (usability and interaction).
- Love new technologies, clean architecture and coding in a decoupled way.
- Design to improve the user experience.
- Have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Agile methodologies
- Any experience of Android would be beneficial
- Fluency in English
They offer a very competitive package + relocation assistance.
Contact Matt Andrews at IC Creative for more info.
Key words: iOS, app, mobile, agile, Spain, Madrid, permanent
You can search for a new job here.